Hot Water Repair & Breakdown
When it comes to hot water repair in Canberra, the team at Climate Plus can look after you. We provide repair and maintenance of electric, heat pump and all gas hot water systems throughout all of Canberra, if we can’t fix it, we can provide you with a prompt quote for replacement and have a new hot water system up and running in no time.
We service and repair all hot water brands
At Climate Plus we can service and repair all brands of hot water systems, including but not limited to:
- Rheem hot water systems
- Rinnai hot water systems
- Dux hot water systems
- Vulcan hot water systems
- Thermann hot water systems
- Bosch hot water systems
Hot water service repairs in Canberra for different types of systems
If something goes wrong with your hot water system, this doesn’t always mean that you have to purchase a brand new one. If there’s a problem, we will do our best to repair your hot water system — no matter what kind you have. If the damage is irreparable, we can also offer our hot water service replacement in Canberra.
The types of hot water systems we can repair and service include:
- Electric storage units — General maintenance for electric hot water units includes replacing what is called the sacrificial anode every few years — however, the frequency can also depend on the water quality in your area. We offer hot water repairs on these types of common systems as well as others.
- Gas storage tank units — Gas hot water has certain benefits over electric, including faster heat recovery. However, they still need to be serviced and maintained correctly to ensure that they continue running at optimal efficiency.
- Gas instant hot water systems — Some problems with gas instant hot water systems can include water that is irregularly hot and cold or that the water is only lukewarm. These are common problems that your Climate Plus technician can fix.
- Electric continuous hot water — We can repair hot water systems if you discover that your electric continuous system is unexpectedly turning water cold or not heating at all, as well as other problems.
- Solar hot water (both gas or electric boosted) — If you’re having issues with your solar hot water system, even when the days are sunny and bright, there could be other problems that need to be investigated. Your Climate Plus technician can look into various possible causes for you.
- New hot water installation in Canberra — Not only do we repair hot water systems in Canberra, but we also install them. If you are looking to install a brand-new hot water system in your home in Canberra, then we can help with this, too. If you’re not sure which system will suit your needs best, please don’t hesitate to ask us. We can help you go through your options and find the best fit!
Hot water installations
The best hot water installation in Canberra
At Climate Plus we supply and install a wide range of hot water systems. With strong supplier relationships built through years of industry experience, we can provide quality products, supplied and installed with no fuss at great prices.
We supply and install only the best products from brands such as Rinnai and Rheem who have held the largest market share in the Australian market for many years and continue to create reliable, great value hot water systems to keep your family comfortable for years to come.
What is the right hot water system for me?
Choosing the right hot water system can feel a little bit daunting. It’s important that you consider other options and not simply replace with a like for like. A lot of companies prefer to replace like for like, because it’s quick and easy, we prefer to help you find the right hot water system for your home and family.
The best option is to give Climate Plus a call, or send us an online quote request. We can talk you through the process and provide you with honest, expert advice to find a system that suits the needs of your home and family. Scroll down to read more about the different types of systems available.
What types of hot water systems are available?
Electric Storage Tanks
Electric hot water storage tanks are commonplace in Canberra. Generally speaking, electric tanks are the cheapest hot water option, they are easy to install and are reliable.
Many Canberrans are moving from gas hot water systems to electric in order to harness their roof top solar system and ensure they are feeding as little electricity back into the grid as possible. An electric storage tank will help you make the switch from gas to electric without breaking your bank account.
When you upgrade your existing hot water system to an electric storage tank with Climate Plus, we will take care of everything, from supplying and installing the new system to recycling your old system.
Whether you are looking to upgrade your existing to electric storage tank or replace an existing gas hot water system give us a call on 6185 5151 or send in an online quote request.
Hot Water Heat Pump Storage
Hot Water heat pump systems are the latest and greatest in hot water heating. A hot water heat pump uses air conditioning technology to heat your hot water and is by far, the most efficient way to heat your hot water with electricity.
A hot water heat pump uses about 30% of the energy of a typical hot water storage tank and is the perfect companion for your ducted reverse cycle air conditioner and roof top solar system.
In cold climates like Canberra, it’s important to install a heat pump system with an electric element, this element will ensure you have hot water even when it’s freezing outside. A heat pump system extracts heat from the outside air, so when it’s really cold they need a little bit of help. This is another reason to stick with a tried and tested brand, talk to Climate Plus about what hot water heat pump brand is the best for your home.
There are both national and local rebates available for upgrading your hot water system, we will include information about the rebates with your quote. Get in touch with us to provide you with an obligation free quote today.
Gas Continuous Flow
Gas continuous flow are the most common hot water system in Australia. Gas continuous flow systems are popular because they only heat water when it is needed and you will never run out of hot water again. Our trained and experienced team can install gas hot water systems in Canberra to replace your existing system.
If you have an existing gas storage tank or electric storage tank and find you are regularly running out of hot water, then the upgrade to gas continuous flow could make sense for you. Continuous flow systems are highly efficient and compact (saving precious yard space) and can even be temperature controlled. Some systems can run up to 2 or 3 showers at once, so no more worrying about having too many people showering at once!
For a quote on replacing your existing hot water system with a gas continuous flow hot water system, get in touch today.
Gas storage tanks are generally seen as the least efficient way to heat hot water. Rheem now manufacture some 5 star equivalent gas storage tanks that act as a cost efficient replacement to your existing gas storage tank.
At Climate Plus, we would recommend replacing an existing gas storage tank with a gas continuous flow system to cut your gas bill down and only pay for heating hot water when you need it!
Nevertheless, we can supply and install a range of cost-effective and reliable gas storage systems when the need arises. Click the book online link below to enquire about having us install your gas hot water system in Canberra.
Make sure you contact the best in the business
Climate Plus proudly provides the Canberra area with a range of different services, including heating and cooling services, evaporative cooling services, gas ducted heating, ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, split system air conditioners, and solar panel maintenance. No matter your requirements, we can guarantee a job well done, every time.
Our hot water repair services include
- Faulty heating elements
- Hot water leak
- Hot water service
- No hot water
- Leaking hot water cylinders
- Water leaking from pressure release valves
- Pilot lights out