Evaporative Cooler Servicing
Be ready for summer with our evaporative cooler service
Don’t let the summer heat catch you off guard and enjoy evaporative cooling in Canberra with Climate Plus’ exceptional services. Whether you suspect your evaporative cooler is not working correctly or you just want your unit to be ready for use when summer strikes, Climate Plus can help. With an 11-step process of evaporative cooler maintenance in Canberra, we can ensure your cooler is working at maximum efficiency, giving you that comfortable, cool airflow throughout your house.
An evaporative cooler service starts with the basics; clearing debris and dirty water from the system before checking the pumps and fans, and finally confirming that electronics like the thermostat are working correctly. After our Climate Plus evaporative cooler service, you can rest assured your home will stay cool no matter the outside temperature.
How to tell your evaporative cooler needs a service
Evaporative cooling in Canberra can offer efficient and cost-effective cooling, so it’s not uncommon for a unit to provide reliable comfort for many years. However, your evaporative cooler will require maintenance, especially if you use it often. If your evaporative cooler isn’t performing its best, keep an eye out for these common issues:
- Your unit fails to start — First, examine your evaporative cooler’s fuse. It is most likely not starting due to a blown fuse, or the breaker has tripped, causing the system’s failure. You will need to contact an expert technician for an evaporative cooler service or replacement.
- Your unit emits a strange odour — A strange odour coming from your evaporative cooler is commonly caused by stagnant water or mildew. If you experience these issues, you must not delay your next service. An expert technician will identify the cause of the problem and whether or not new evaporative cooler pads may be required.
- Insufficient airflow — A blockage often causes inadequate airflow in the exhaust ducts. If the evaporative cooler does not have an exhaust, our team of qualified technicians at Climate Plus will ensure a proper opening for the unit.
- Water leaks — If your cooler is leaking water, it might be caused by improperly storing the cooling unit during winter. Before storing your evaporator cooler, drain the unit, remove the pads, clean the tank, and keep it in a well-covered area.
Best-rated evaporative cooler service in the area
Climate Plus has 20 years of experience carrying out evaporative cooler maintenance and installation in Canberra. When your evaporative air conditioner is broken, you don’t want to spend hours trying to find a good company. Since our Google My Business page is the most reviewed page in the area, you don’t have to — with so many positive reviews, you know that you will be satisfied when you call Climate Plus for evaporative air conditioner maintenance and all your Canberra evaporative cooling needs.
What to expect from our Canberra evaporative cooler service
At Climate Plus, we recommend you service your evaporative cooler annually with our trusted technicians in Canberra to keep on top of minor issues early on and avoid costly repairs. If you use your air conditioner heavily, you should consider more frequent services with our Canberra evaporative cooling technicians.
With weather conditions becoming more variable in Canberra, the need for servicing is more important than ever. Bushfires and dust storms will clog your evaporative cooler and decrease the air quality coming into your home, which is why it needs a thorough clean and check every year.
Furthermore, an annual evaporative air conditioning service decreases the chance of an inconvenient midsummer breakdown as our skilled technicians will check all the parts and functions of your cooler. We provide a fair and affordable Canberra evaporative cooling service cost and will complete most service jobs within an hour. It is easier than ever to complete your annual evaporative cooler service on schedule.
Organising regular services with Climate Plus means you no longer need to worry about your unit’s upkeep and longevity. With our years of outstanding service, we guarantee you can entrust us with all your concerns on evaporative cooling in Canberra.
Book your evaporative cooler service with Canberra technicians today
Don’t wait until your cooler isn’t working to call our technicians in Canberra for evaporative cooling service maintenance. During peak periods over summer, there can sometimes be a 3-4 week wait before a technician is free to help you. The best option is to book our evaporative air conditioning service in advance at the start of summer, so contact us right away to confirm your slot! Our team of qualified electricians is always ready to assist with heating and cooling system repairs, electrical works or safety checks for your home!
Evaporative Cooler Repair
Evaporative Cooler repair in Canberra
Climate Plus’ service technicians have over 20 years’ experience completing Evaporative Cooler repairs in Canberra. When you’re hot and your evaporative cooler is broken, you don’t have time to spend hours looking for a trustworthy air conditioning company that can provide reliable services for evaporative cooling in Canberra. Luckily, our online reputation shows that you don’t have to look any further. When you call Climate Plus or book your evaporative air conditioner maintenance online, you know we will provide you with an affordable evaporative cooling service cost, better yet, we will even SMS you a precise arrival time the day before your service. It’s easier than ever to get your annual evaporative cooler service completed.
You can easily book Climate Plus’ services for evaporative cooling in Canberra through our online service booking, by submitting an online inquiry, emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or calling us at 02 6185 5151.
At Climate Plus, we strive to make it convenient for you to access our top-notch cooling solutions and ensure your home remains comfortable during the sweltering summer months.
Rest assured that Climate Plus is committed to providing you with prompt, professional and reliable services for evaporative cooling in Canberra. We value your comfort and satisfaction, and our dedicated team is ready to assist you every step of the way.
Get in touch with us today to experience the exceptional cooling solutions we offer for Canberra residents.
Evaporative cooling in Canberra is a godsend when you need efficient and cost-effective cooling during the hot, dry summer months, providing relief from the scorching heat while keeping your energy bills in check.
Here are the ways you can benefit from evaporative cooling in Canberra:
- Energy efficiency — It consumes less electricity, reducing operating costs. Moreover, it requires fewer components and has extremely cost-effective upkeep.
- Improved indoor air — Filters out dust and allergens from outdoor air, raising humidity while enhancing ventilation with a fresh air supply.
- Naturally cooling, green solution — Mimics natural evaporation and is eco-friendly due to its lower carbon footprint and releases fewer emissions.
- Effectivity in dry climates — Evaporative cooling in Canberra is ideal for combatting its dry conditions.
- Quiet operation — Our evaporative cooling units operate quietly with minimal noise.
On average, a well-maintained and high-quality evaporative cooler can last around 15 to 20 years, but its lifespan can vary depending on factors such as the quality of the unit, how well it’s maintained, and how frequently it’s used.
With Climate Plus’ premium services for evaporative cooling in Canberra, you can expect exceptional longevity and performance from your cooling system, ensuring reliable comfort for many years to come.
The cost of repairing an evaporative cooler in Canberra can vary widely depending on several factors, including the size and type of the unit, the complexity of the repair and the specific requirements of your home.
At Climate Plus, we guarantee exceptional evaporative cooling for Canberra homes at reasonable prices. For a consultation, more information and a price estimate, feel free to contact one of our experts online or at 02 6185 5151.
No, it’s not recommended to use an evaporative cooler in a closed room. These coolers require ventilation to work effectively, and using them in an enclosed space can lead to discomfort and humidity issues, or even lead to mould and potential damage to the room.
Contact us to discuss your needs.