Our Team at Climate Plus remain generally unaffected current restrictions. Here’s how we are ensuring that we keep your family, our staff and your system safe!
With the COVID-19 situation in Canberra escalating and the 7-day lockdown currently in place, we have had to adjust to follow the current restrictions and guidelines.
Please view these changes below:
We can still assist you with the following services throughout this lockdown:
- Heating and Cooling Maintenance + Repair
- Emergency Hot Water Repair / Replacement
- Essential home Electrical Maintenance + Repair requirements
If you are currently booked for a scheduled Maintenance Service or Repair, we will proceed with your booking as usual, yet with contactless attendance and strict COVID-19 pre-cautions in place as per the following:
- Completing contactless servicing
- Wearing gloves + masks at all times
- Wiping down all surfaces with anti-bacterial wipes and hospital grade disinfectant
- Sending you an SMS of your Invoice for contactless payment post attendance
All staff members within our team are highly educated on COVID-Safe processes and procedures, and as a COVID-Safe registered business, your safety is our priority.
Our Offices will remain closed to the public over this lockdown period, yet we will continue to do our best in bringing required heating and cooling to Canberran homes.
As a COVID-Safe registered business, your safety is our priority, and we have processes in place to keep both your family and your system safe.
If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact us!
To book your service online – click here!